Casino Hub - Thursday
Daily Drops and Wins - Daily Cash Prizes with Pragmatic
Pragmatic Daily Drop and Wins: Terms and Conditions
How to Qualify:
1. Launch one of the eligible games and opt in to the promotion.
2. Spin at £0.50 or more on eligible slots for your chance to win cash prizes in the Daily Prize Drops and Weekly Tournaments.
3. Weekly Tournament: Earn your place on the leaderboard by having one of the top 550 highest value single spin wins, relative to bet size, on any single spin during the promotional period. There are 550 cash prizes available each week from a £62,000 prize pool with a top prize of £10,000.
4. Daily Prize Drops: Win criteria: Any real money spin in the participating games may trigger a random cash prize.
Full Terms and Conditions
1. The minimum stake required to participate in the Tournaments is £0.50 in a single spin on the selected games. There is no minimum stake required to participate in the Tournament.
2. Minimum stake currency equivalent:
Wild Wild RichesTM
Wild West GoldTM
Gates of OlympusTM
Power of Thor MegawaysTM
Floating Dragon Hold & SpinTM
The Hand of MidasTM
Buffalo King MegawaysTM
Fruit Party 2TM
Rise of Giza PowerNudgeTM
Chilli Heat MegawaysTM
Bigger Bass BonanzaTM
Curse of the Werewolf MegawaysTM
The Great Chicken EscapeTM
Vampires vs WolvesTM
Piggy Bank BillsTM
• There will be Weekly Tournaments during the promotional period, between the following periods.
• Week 37: Wednesday 20th October 2021 18:01 UK Time – Wednesday 27th October 2021 17:59 UK Time
• Week 38: Wednesday 27th October 2021 18:01 UK Time – Wednesday 3rd November 2021 17:59 UK Time
• Week 39: Wednesday 3rd November 2021 18:01 UK Time – Wednesday 10th November 2021 17:59 UK Time
• Week 40: Wednesday 10th November 2021 18:01 UK Time – Wednesday 17th November 2021 17:59 CET
3. There's no minimum stake/spin requirement on selected games other than the minimum stake dictated by the game.
4. The position of the players on the leaderboard is determined by the highest value win on any single spin during the promotional period adjusted to bet value. For example, a player that wins £500 from a 50p stake will have the same position on the leaderboard as a player that wins £5,000 from a £5 stake (subject to term 9).
5. There is no cost to enter this promotion other than the cost to spin the reels.
6. The leaderboard is built into the qualifying games and will update in real time.
7. Only stakes made with real funds qualify for the promotion. Stakes made with bonus money or Free Spins do not qualify for the promotion.
8. Players' position on the leaderboard can change throughout the duration of the promotion.
9. In the event of two or more players finishing on the same leaderboard position, the one who attained the position first will get the higher prize.
10. Cash prize exchange rate relationship between GBP, USD and EUR is 1:1.
11. Cash prizes are calculated to a maximum stake of £10. Stakes over £10 can still qualify for prizes, but the prize amount will be calculated as if the stake was £10.
12. Weekly Tournament Leaderboard Prize Breakdown:
|LEADERBOARD POSITION||WEEKLY PRIZES*|
13. All prizes from each Weekly Tournament will be paid in cash and credited to winning players' accounts within 72 hours of the end of each Weekly Tournament.
14. Terms 14 – 23 apply to the Daily Prize Drop section of this promotion.
15. Each day of the promotional period (listed in Term 1) will include a Daily Prize Drop.
16. There will be: 4 x Weeks of Daily Prize Drops during the promotional period, between the following periods:
Week 37: Wednesday 20th October 2021 18:01 UK Time – Wednesday 27th October 2021 17:59 UK Time
Week 38: Wednesday 27th October 2021 18:01 UK Time – Wednesday 3rd November 2021 17:59 UK Time
Week 39: Wednesday 3rd November 2021 18:01 UK Time – Wednesday 10th November 2021 17:59 UK Time
Week 40: Wednesday 10th November 2021 18:01 UK Time – Wednesday 17th November 2021 17:59 UK Time
17. Any one (1) qualifying spin of £0.50 (or currency equivalent – see term 2) or more placed on the qualifying slots (listed in Term 2) during the promotional period can trigger one (1) prize from the Daily Prize Drops prize pool.
18. Each customer is eligible to win multiple prizes but can only win one prize in any one spin.
19. The prize table updates in real time showing the current standings as well as how many prizes are left.
20. The Prize Drop will end daily at 22:59 UK time or when there are no more prizes left. For clarity, the first Prize Drop will end at 22:59 UK time on Wednesday 20th October, the second at 22:59 UK time on Thursday 21st October, and so on.
21. Daily Prize Drop Breakdown:
|NUMBER OF PRIZES||PRIZE (MULTIPLIER X WINNING BET)|
|1||1,000 x bet|
|2||500 x bet|
|5||100 x bet|
|12||50 x bet|
|110||20 x bet|
|370||10 x bet|
22. The Prize Drop will end daily at 22:59 UK time or when there are no more prizes left.
23. All prizes from each Daily Prize Drop will be paid in cash and credited to winning players' accounts within 72 hours of the end of each Daily Prize Drop.
24. This is a promotion available to multiple participating online casinos and is administered by Pragmatic Play.
Restrictions on play during the Offer
25. Offers are made to enhance your (and your fellow customers') enjoyment of the games we provide. It follows that we expect all our customers to participate in our Offers in a spirit of fairness. To that end we list below certain types of play we consider unfair in the context of the Offer and which may at our sole discretion be treated as a breach of the Offer and these terms and conditions:
26. only participating in wagering where an Offer or Offers are available;
27. using low or zero risk wagering patterns or equal betting patterns;
28. using more than one account to obtain more than the number of bonuses, free bets, or VIP loyalty points permitted per customer;
29. using more than one account per household or per IP address;
30. sharing promotional offers, bonus codes or bonuses received by you with others who were not the intended recipient and/or accessing promotional offers, bonus codes or bonuses received by you from others when you were not the intended recipient;
31. colluding with other people to take advantage of the existence of terms of promotional offers or bonuses; together these constitute “Promotional Play Restrictions”.
32. if you breach (or we reasonably consider you breach) any Promotional Play Restrictions, we may at our sole discretion stop your participation in the Offer and/or any other promotional offer you may participate or be participating in.
33. If we elect to exercise our rights under clause 8 we will explain to you in writing the reason for our decision.
34. We shall also have the right at our sole discretion to charge an administration fee not exceeding the value of the Offer to cover our reasonable administrative costs in exercising our rights in respect of clause 5.
35. We may amend or cancel this Offer or amend these terms:
36. without notice if such amendment or cancellation is a result of any legal or regulatory change;
37. for any other legitimate reason, by giving you notice in advance of the amendment or cancellation. We shall exercise our rights under this clause 37 where the circumstances are sufficiently serious to merit such amendment or cancellation. Without limiting the circumstances in which we may choose to exercise these rights, examples include situations in which there is a malfunction of the software or hardware used to deliver our website or any manifest error in the Offer and/or the terms of the Offer.
38. In addition to these terms and conditions, the use of our Website and your participation in any services we offer (including this Offer) is governed by our general terms and conditions. These can be found at https://play.thepools.com/terms-and-conditions/ (“General Terms”). Please ensure that you have read and understood the General Terms and these terms.
39. Where there is any discrepancy between these terms and the General Terms, these terms shall take precedence.
40. These terms shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of England and you agree shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales.
41. Terms defined in our General Terms have the same meaning in these terms unless otherwise defined.