Pragmatic Drops and Wins
• 18+, UK only
• Stake a minimum of £0.50 on any Pragmatic games between 23:01 on 12th March and 22:59 8th of April to qualify for this promotion
• Highest value qualifying spins during stated dates in weeks 9, 10, 11 and 12 that result in a place on the tournament leaderboards will be rewarded with a prize in relation to their final place on said leaderboard – see table below.
• Qualifying players during stated dates in week 10 can also be rewarded by a random prize drop of up to £1,000.
• Qualifying games: Wolf Gold, Mustang Gold, Sweet Bonanza, John Hunter Scarab Queen, Joker Jewels, Buffalo King, Dog House, Release The Kraken, Pirate Gold, Chilli Heat, Master Joker, Mysterious, Golden Beauty, Aztec Bonanza
Our Daily Drops & Wins promotion could see you a winning a share of £30,000 per week with our Weekly Tournament and a share of £4,643 per day with Daily Cash Drops!
To take part, simply load up one of the qualifying slots listed below and follow the minimum stake instructions detailed below to be eligible for both the Leaderboard and Daily Cash Drops!
During Weeks 9, 11 and 12 you will be able to earn your place on the tournament leaderboard by spinning at a minimum of £0.50/spin and having one of the top 350 highest value single spin wings, relative to your bet size, on any single spin during the promotional period. There are 350 cash prizes available each week in a £30,000 prize pool, with a top prize of £5,000!
During Week 10, Each spin of £0.50 or more on the qualifying slots during all Week 10 could also trigger a random prize drop! There are 80 prizes per day available from a £4,643 prize pool with a top prize per day of £1,000!
Terms and Conditions
1. The minimum stake required to participate in the Tournaments is £0.50 in a single spin on the selected games. There is no minimum stake required to participate in the Tournament.
2. There will be:
• 3 x Weekly Tournaments during the promotional period, between the following periods:
• Week 9: 23:01 UK Time 12th March - 22:59 UK Time 18th March
• Week 11: 23:01 UK Time 26th March - 22:59 UK Time 1st April
• Week 12: 23:01 UK Time 2nd April - 22:59 UK Time 8th April
• 1 x Weekly tournament and Daily Prize drop multiplier during the following promotional period:
• Week 10: 23:01 UK Time 19th March - 22:59 UK Time 25th March
3. The position of the players on the leaderboard is determined by the highest value win on any single spin during the promotional period adjusted to bet value. For example, a player that wins £500 from a 50p stake will have the same position on the leaderboard as a player that wins £5,000 from a £5 stake.
4. There is no additional cost to enter this promotion other than the cost to spin the reels (detailed in term 5).
5. The leaderboard is built into the qualifying games and will update in real time.
6. Only stakes made with real funds qualify for the promotion. Stakes made with bonus money or Free Spins do not qualify for the promotion.
7. Players’ position on the leaderboard can change throughout the duration of the promotion.
8. In the event of two or more players finishing on the same leaderboard position, the one who attained the position first will get the higher prize.
9. Weeks 9, 11 and 12 Tournament Leaderboard Prize Breakdown Weeks:
WEEK 10: Weekly Tournament and NEW! Daily Prize Drop Multiplier
10. Win criteria: Highest single spin win amount adjusted for bet amount.
11. How to win: Players need to choose to play with real money in any of the qualifying games with minimum bet requirement of £0,50 during the promo period. There is no additional cost for players to participate.
12. Win criteria: Highest single spin win amount adjusted for bet amount.
13. Prizes: Weekly prize pool of £30,000 in total across 350 cash prizes.
PRIZE DROP MULTIPLIER
14. Prizes: Expected prize pool of £32,500 in total, daily prize pool £4,643 based on bet multiplier across 80 cash prizes.
15. Prize payout: If the winning spin exceeds £10, the prize will be paid out based on bet of £10 X multiplier received based on the Tournament criteria.
16. Win criteria: Any real money spin in the qualifying games can trigger a random cash prize.
17. How to win: Players need to choose to play with real money in any of the qualifying games with NO minimum bet requirement. There is no additional cost for players to participate.
• Win up to 1,000X your bet!
• No minimum bet to participate
• Random Prize Drops
• AutoPay outs available for instant reward
|QUANTITY||MULTIPLIER (X BET)|
18. If the stake on a winning spin exceeds £10, the prize will be paid out based on a stake of £10 (or the equivalent amount in available currencies) times the multiplier set out in term 15.
19. All prizes from the leaderboard will be paid in cash and credited to winning players’ accounts within 72 hours of the tournament finishing.
20. Terms 19 – 25 apply to the Daily Prize Drop section of this promotion.
21. Each day of the promotional period (listed in Term 1) will include a Daily Prize Drop.
22. Any one (1) qualifying spin of £0.50 or more placed on the qualifying slots (listed in Term 3) during the promotional period can trigger one (1) prize from the prize pool.
23. Each customer is eligible to win multiple prizes but can only win one prize in any one spin.
24. The prize table updates in real time showing the current standings as well as how many prizes are left.
25. Daily Drop Prize Breakdown
|Number of Prizes||Prize Available|
26. The Prize Drop will end daily at 22:59 UK time or when there are no more prizes left. For clarity, the first Prize Drop will end at 22:59 UK time on Thursday 19th March, the second at 22:59 UK time on Friday 20th March, and so on.
27. All prizes from each Daily Prize Drop will be paid in cash and credited to winning players’ accounts within 72 hours of the end of each Daily Prize Drop.
28. This is a promotion available to multiple participating online casinos and is administered by pragmatic Play.
29. Offers are made to enhance your (and your fellow customers’) enjoyment of the games we provide. It follows that we expect all our customers to participate in our Offers in a spirit of fairness. To that end we list below certain types of play we consider unfair in the context of the Offer and which may at our sole discretion be treated as a breach of the Offer and these terms and conditions:
29.1 using more than one account to obtain more than the number of bonuses or free bets permitted per customer;
29.2 using more than one account per household or per IP address;
29.3 sharing promotional offers, bonus codes or bonuses received by you with others who were not the intended recipient and/or accessing promotional offers, bonus codes or bonuses received by you from others when you were not the intended recipient;
29.4 colluding with other people to take advantage of the existence of terms of promotional offers or bonuses, together these constitute "Promotional Play Restrictions".
30. If you breach (or we reasonable consider you breach) any Promotional Play Restrictions, we may at our sole discretion:
30.1 stop your participation in the Offer and any other promotional offer you may be participating in; and
30.2 reclaim any winnings we have paid you, and either settle bets at the correct odds, void any free bets or any bet funded by a bonus, or remove any subsequent winnings relating to a bonus.
31. If we elect to exercise our rights under clause 10 we will explain to you in writing the reason for our decision.
32. We shall also have the right at our sole discretion to charge an administration fee not exceeding the value of the Offer to cover our reasonable administrative costs in exercising our rights in respect of clause 10.
33. We may amend or cancel this Offer or amend these terms:
33.1 without notice if such amendment or cancellation is a result of any legal or regulatory change; or
33.2 for any other legitimate reason, by giving you notice in advance of the amendment or cancellation. We shall exercise our rights under this clause 13.2 where the circumstances are sufficiently serious to merit such amendment or cancellation. Without limiting the circumstances in which we may choose to exercise these rights, examples include situations in which there is a malfunction of the software or hardware used to deliver our website or any manifest error in the Offer and/or the terms of the Offer.
33. In addition to these terms and conditions, the use of our Website and your participation in any services we offer (including this Offer) is governed by our general terms and conditions. These can be found at www.thepools.com/terms-and-conditions/ ("General Terms"). Please ensure that you have read and understood the General Terms and these terms before opting-in to this Offer.
34. Where there is any discrepancy between these terms and the General Terms, these terms shall take precedence.
35. These terms shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of England and you agree shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales.
36. Terms defined in our General Terms have the same meaning in these terms unless otherwise defined.