FOOTIE5 TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- This Promotion is open only to persons resident in the UK, Isle of Man and Channel Islands aged 18 years or above. Proof of age and identity will be required prior to claiming any prize and may otherwise be required at any time at the sole discretion of The Football Pools Limited.
- Employees of The Football Pools Limited, Pools Gaming Limited and Reach PLC (or their respective associated group companies) and their family members are not eligible to win prizes.
- Entry to the Promotion can be made following registration for free play at www.footie5.com (the “Website”) or with related mobile apps (the “Apps”).
- Entry to the Promotion is subject to the following restrictions:
- Players are required to register using their own name. Any player found to be registered or registering in the name of another person will have their accounts closed and all entries by such player and/or accounts will be disqualified from participating in the Promotion or receiving any prizes.
- Only one account is allowed per person. Where The Football Pools Limited reasonably suspects a person has opened or controls multiple accounts all those accounts will be closed and all entries by such player and/or accounts will be disqualified from participating in the Promotion or receiving any prizes.
- Only one free entry per round is permitted per account. Entries may be amended in accordance with these terms, and in particular clause 8.
- Players who have self-excluded with The Football Pools Limited will not be permitted to register for, or participate in, the Promotion.
- Players who have had an account with The Football Pools Limited suspended or closed by The Football Pools Limited will not be permitted to register for the promotion.
- Players will be deemed to have accepted these terms and conditions and agreed to be bound by them when entering this Promotion.
- These terms and conditions will be effective from 10 September 2018.
- By entering this Promotion you agree that Pools Gaming Limited and its group companies may use the details you give The Football Pools Limited to contact you about products and services offered by each of them that may be of interest to you. If you wish to change your direct marketing preferences, please use the unsubscribe tool within the ‘My Account’ section of the website. Alternatively please click on the “unsubscribe” link which you will find on all direct marketing emails from us to cease receiving future email marketing from us.
- The Football Pools Limited shall use each entrant’s personal details for the purpose of administering the Promotion.
- In order to enter a round of the Promotion players must predict scores for each of the 5 matches comprising the Footie5 fixture list for that round together with the time of the first goal (if any). Scores for this purpose being the score at the end of normal time (sometimes known as full time or 90 minutes) including added time but excluding extra time and/or penalties following normal or extra time. The timing of goals will be counted as follows: 0 - 59 seconds being the 1st minute, 1 minute 00 seconds - 1minute 59 seconds being the 2nd minute etc. Any goals scored in added time will be recorded as 45 minutes for the first half and 90 minutes for the second half. Any goals scored in added time will be recorded as 45 minutes for the first half and 90 minutes for the second half. If there are no goals in a game then the correct answer will be 0.
- The closing time for entries will be stipulated together with the Footie5 fixture list for that round in each week of the Promotion. Entries may be changed at any time up to the earlier of the closing time and the start of the first match in the relevant Footie5 fixture list.
- If any match listed in any Footie5 fixture list does not take place on the date listed in such fixture list then a group of experts appointed by The Football Pools Limited to determine the results (the Pools Panel), will meet to agree a notional full time score in respect of such match, except in exceptional circumstances where The Football Pools Limited has formally notified the media that the Pools Panel will not determine a notional full time score (where the relevant match will be declared void). If only four Footie5 fixtures are completed during any round, no main prize will be available for that round. If only three Footie5 fixtures are completed during any round, no main prize or second prize will be available for that round.
- The player or players who accurately predict the score of the 5 matches will win or share the main prize of £25,000. If more than one player accurately predicts the score of the 5 matches then the main prize will be apportioned equally between them.
- The player or players who accurately predict the score of any 4 of the 5 matches will win or share the second prize of £2,000. If more than one player accurately predicts the score of any 4 of the 5 matches then the second prize will be apportioned equally between them.
- Points will be awarded towards the leaderboard as follows:
- The player or players with the highest points in each calendar month will win or share a prize of £250. If more than one player has accrued the same number of points in any calendar month the prize will be apportioned equally between them.
- Additional prizes and/or specials may be introduced during the Promotion at the discretion of the Promoter. These will be in addition to the prizes outlined above. In the event that additional prizes are introduced, the Promoter will publish and notify players of any additional terms and conditions as may be applicable.
- Free bet prizes will not be offered to players who have (i) self-excluded from any gambling product or service offered by The Football Pools Limited; (ii) are not resident in the UK, Isle of Man or the Channel Islands; or (iii) have previously had an account suspended or closed by The Football Pools Limited for any reason.
- Non-cash prizes shall not have any cash alternative, and unless agreed otherwise in writing all prizes are non-refundable and non-transferable.
- The Football Pools Limited reserves the right to offer substitute prizes provided such substitute prizes are for a prize of equivalent or greater monetary value where this is necessary for reasons beyond its control.
- Winners will be notified via the email address or telephone number registered to their account. It is the sole responsibility of the player to ensure that such details are correct and kept up to date. All winners must verify in a manner satisfactory to The Football Pools Limited their age, identity and address (and, if requested, any other details reasonably required by The Football Pools Limited) before they are eligible to receive a prize. All announcements regarding prizes and/or winners are made pending verification of such details and shall not constitute final confirmation of either.
- If, for any reason an entrant is not able to accept a prize or provide verification of their details in accordance with clause 19 or has been found to have breached these terms and conditions or is unable to be contacted within seven (7) days, then The Football Pools Limited may at its sole discretion disqualify that entrant, including forfeiting their right to receive any prize, and award the prize to another participant, if applicable.
- All winners must allow up to 30 days for payment and/or delivery of prizes.
- So far as is permitted by law, The Football Pools Limited and each of its associated companies and agents exclude responsibility and all liabilities arising from any:
- postponement, cancellation, delay or alteration to any prize, promotion or relevant football fixture beyond The Football Pools Limited’s reasonable control;
- obvious errors or omissions relating to the Promotion or the awarding of prizes; or
- act or omission of any third party supplier.
- The Football Pools Limited does not accept responsibility for (and shall not be liable in any way for) network, computer hardware or software failures of any kind which restrict or delay (or may restrict or delay) the sending or receipt of any entry to the Promotion (including without limitation any failure or unavailability of the Website or any Apps). Under no circumstances will an entry for the Promotion made via e-mail be accepted by The Football Pools Limited.
- The Football Pools Limited will not be liable for any prize that does not reach a winner where such failure to arrive is for reasons beyond the reasonable control of The Football Pools Limited.
- The terms and conditions of any third party supplier will apply to the prize where applicable.
- Nothing in these terms and conditions shall limit any liability which cannot legally be limited, including liability for death or personal injury caused by negligence or liability for fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation;
- If any provision or part-provision of these terms and conditions is or becomes invalid, illegal or unenforceable, it shall be deemed deleted, but that shall not affect the validity and enforceability of the rest of these terms and conditions.
- The Football Pools Limited's decision is final and legally binding on all entrants in relation to all aspects of the Promotion and no correspondence will be entered into. Entries that do not comply in full with the Promotion’s rules or terms and conditions will be disqualified and will not be eligible to receive any prizes.
Entering the Promotion
Prizes and Leaderboard
How you earn Footie5 Leader board points
Accurately predicting a match score draw
Accurately predicting the match correct score
Accurately predicting the time of the 1st goal in a round
Predicting the correct match result but not match correct score
Every time you play a round of Footie5
*The maximum Footie5 leader board points you can earn per match is 6 points
* You can earn additional points per round for 1 st goal and every time you play
Verification of winner’s details
Limitation of Liability
Decisions of The Football Pools Limited