For a limited time, we are offering new casino customers to thepools.com 100% bonus on their first deposit! Play with double the stakes in bonuses! Terms and Conditions apply.
HOW TO PLAY
Double your money when you play our casino for the first time! We offer a 100% Welcome Bonus for your first casino deposit of up to £20. The bonus is easy to Opt In to, you have seven days to meet the Wagering Requirements, and we hope that we have made the terms and conditions below easy to understand.
Important things you should know:
· Opt-in required.
· Minimum £10 buy-in required.
· Maximum £20 buy-in allowed.
· 100% bonus per buy-in allowed.
· 30x wagering requirements apply.
· Available once to each customer.
· Available only to casino players who have not previously taken up the sign up bonus.
· Bonus and winnings will expire if Wagering Requirements are not completed in 7 days.
· Stake contributions, game weighting, player restrictions, game restrictions & full terms apply.
· By opting-in you agree to the full terms set out below.
· This Bonus is available to any player that has not taken the Casino Welcome Bonus, even if they have previously played Casino.
FULL TERMS AND CONDITIONS FOR THIS PROMOTION
1. These terms are a binding legal agreement between you and The Football Pools Limited, a company registered in England and Wales (company number 10573569 with its registered office at Walton House, Charnock Road, Liverpool, L67 1AA (“The Pools”, “we”, “us”, “our”).
2. Capitalised terms have the meanings given in clauses 32 and 33 below.
3. The Offer is open for opt-in on the Casino page of the Website from 00.01 am on 18th October 2018 to 23.59 pm on 31st March 2019 (UK time) (“Offer Period”).
How does the Offer operate?
4. If you opt-in to this Offer (following the instructions below) and make a buy-in of £10 or more, into your Cash Balance on the Casino Promotions page of the Website during the Offer Period ("Buy-in Amount") we will credit you with a bonus sum of 100% of your Buy-in Amount (up to £20) in your Casino Bonus Balance ("Bonus") to wager on any of the Eligible Games.
5. You may only receive a Bonus in respect of this Offer if you open a new Account and make a deposit in your Cash Balance of at least £10.
6. Only funds wagered on Eligible Games will count towards the Wagering Requirement.
7. Your Bonus (and any Bonus Funds) are available to wager on any game to which this Promotion applies for 7 days from the Bonus being issued ("Bonus Period"). If you have not wagered your Bonus, or if the Wagering Requirement has not been met, by the end of the Bonus Period, then any Bonus Funds will automatically be deleted from your Bonus Balance.
8. You cannot withdraw or wager any monies in your Casino Bonus Balance on any of our other products until the Wagering Requirement has been met. You may withdraw funds in your Cash Balance at any time, but if having opted-in to an Offer you withdraw from your cash balance funds used to buy in to the Offer such Offer will be terminated.
9. The Offer can only be accepted once per customer.
How do you opt-in to the Offer?
10. In order to opt-in to the Offer please go to the Casino Promotions Page of our Website, and confirm the amount of money you want to assign to the bonus. By clicking to opt-in to this Offer you are confirming that you have read and agree to be bound by these terms and conditions.
11. Once you have clicked to opt-in a Bonus will automatically be added to your Bonus Account. You will only be able to wager and/or withdraw this Bonus once you have met the Wagering Requirements.
12. You may participate in only one Casino Offer at any one time. If you are already participating in an Offer you must either cancel that Offer (which will result in the loss of any Bonus attached to the Offer) or complete any Wagering Requirements associated with that Offer.
13. You will not be entitled to opt-in to or otherwise participate in any Offer if:
13.1 you are resident in any country from which we do not accept business;
13.2 you have been excluded by us from participating in Offers;
13.3 you have been excluded by us from gaming or wagering with us.
How do our Wagering Requirements Work?
14. The Offer is subject to the Wagering Requirement. The effect of this is that you cannot wager or withdraw any monies in your Bonus Balance until you have wagered 30x your Bonus on Eligible Games.
15. When you place a wager on an Eligible Game, an amount equal to that wager will be deducted from the Wagering Requirement. i.e If you wager £10 on an Eligible Game £10 will be deducted from the Wagering Requirement.
16. Once you have placed wagers equal to the Wagering Requirement for the Offer, the Bonus will automatically transfer to your Cash Balance and be available to you to withdraw as cash or wager as you see fit.
How do Stake Contributions Effect Wager Requirements?
17. In calculating the reduction to the Wagering Requirement of a wager we apply the multipliers set out in the table below:
Slots (excluding Progessive Slots)
All versions of Roulette
All versions of Blackjack
All versions of Poker
18. The effect of this is that, when you place a wager on an Eligible Game, only the percentage of the wager equal to the Stake Contribution set out in the table in clause 17 above counts towards the Wagering Requirement. i.e If you wager £10 on an Eligible Game which has a Stake Contribution of 50% only £5 will count towards the Wagering Requirement.
In what order are funds in your Account used towards any wager you make on Eligible Games during the Offer?
19. When placing a wager on an Eligible Game during the Offer, your stake will be apportioned amongst your balances in the following order of priority:
19.1 firstly, from your Cash Balance;
19.2 secondly , and only to the extent that your stake exceeds the funds you have in your Cash Balance, the balance of your stake will come from your Bonus Balance.
How do we allocate winnings from Eligible Games during the Offer?
20. When you place a successful wager on an Eligible Game during the Offer, the winnings will be apportioned between your Cash Balance and Bonus Balance in the same proportion as the stake was contributed by those balances pursuant to clause 19 above.
When can you withdraw funds from your Bonus Balance?
21. Once you have met (or exceeded) the Wagering Requirement, the Offer will automatically end and any funds in your Bonus Balance will transfer to your Cash Balance and be available for you to wager at your discretion or withdraw as cash in accordance with our main terms and conditions
What to do if you want to stop participating in the Offer
22. If at any time you wish to stop participating in an Offer you have opted-in to you may opt-out by going to the “My Agreements” section of your Account and cancelling your participation in the Bonus. Alternatively, you may contact our Customer Services team to confirm that you wish to cancel the Promotion using the contact details contained on the "Contact Us" page on the Website.
23. If you opt-out of an Offer you have previously opted-in to, all funds in your Bonus Balance will be deleted.
Restrictions on play during the Offer
24. Offers are made to enhance your (and your fellow customers’) enjoyment of the games we provide. It follows that we expect all our customers to participate in our Offers in a spirit of fairness. To that end we list below certain types of play we consider unfair in the context of the Offer and which may at our sole discretion be treated as a breach of the Offer and these terms and conditions:
24.1 using low or zero risk wagering patterns or equal betting patterns;
24.2 using more than one account to obtain more than the number of bonuses or free bets permitted per customer;
24.3 using more than one account per household or per IP address;
24.4 sharing promotional offers, bonus codes or bonuses received by you with others who were not the intended recipient and/or accessing promotional offers, bonus codes or bonuses received by you from others when you were not the intended recipient;
24.5 colluding with other people to take advantage of the existence of terms of promotional offers or bonuses,
together these constitute "Promotional Play Restrictions".
25. If you breach (or we reasonable consider you breach) any Promotional Play Restrictions, we may at our sole discretion:
25.1 stop your participation in the Offer and any other promotional offer you may be participating in; and
25.2 reclaim any funds standing to the credit of your Bonus Balance, and either settle bets at the correct odds, void any free bets or any bet funded by a bonus, or remove any subsequent winnings relating to a bonus.
26. If we elect to exercise our rights under clause 25 we will explain to you in writing the reason for our decision.
27. We shall also have the right at our sole discretion to charge an administration fee not exceeding the value of the Offer to cover our reasonable administrative costs in exercising our rights in respect of clause 25.
28. We may amend or cancel this Offer or amend these terms:
28.1 without notice if such amendment or cancellation is a result of any legal or regulatory change; or
28.2 for any other legitimate reason, by giving you notice in advance of the amendment or cancellation. We shall exercise our rights under this clause 28.2 where the circumstances are sufficiently serious to merit such amendment or cancellation. Without limiting the circumstances in which we may choose to exercise these rights, examples include situations in which there is a malfunction of the software or hardware used to deliver our website or any manifest error in the Offer and/or the terms of the Offer.
29. In addition to these terms and conditions, the use of our Website and your participation in any services we offer (including this Offer) is governed by our genera terms and conditions . These can be found at play.thepools.com/terms-and-conditions/ ("General Terms"). Please ensure that you have read and understood the General Terms and these terms before opting-in to this Offer.
30. Where there is a any discrepancy between these terms and the General Terms, these terms shall take precedence.
31. These terms shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of England and you agree shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales.
32. Terms defined in our General Terms have the same meaning in these terms unless otherwise defined.
33. In these terms, the following definitions shall apply:
33.1 "Bonus Balance" means the total sum of all bonuses and bonus funds active on your Account (including any Bonus and any Bonus Funds) which cannot be withdrawn as cash or wagered in non-promotional play because they are subject to ongoing promotional play restrictions (e.g. the Wagering Requirement has not been met);
33.2 "Bonus Funds" means a Bonus plus any winnings from wagers placed using that Bonus which are allocated to your Bonus Balance in accordance with these terms;
33.3 "Cash Balance" means the total funds that you have deposited into your Account, which you can withdraw as cash or wager in non-Promotion play at any time;
33.4 “Eligible Games” means Games on the Casino and Live Casino Page that can be played with bonus money; and
33.5 "Total Balance" means the cumulative total sum of funds contained in your Main Balance and your Bonus Balance
33.6 “Wagering Requirement” means 30x the Bonus i.e £600 where the maximum bonus has been taken.
UP TO £10 CASHBACK
If lady luck isn't on your side we'll give you 10% back on your losses every Wednesday. T&Cs apply.
SPORTSBOOK WELCOME OFFER
Place your first £10 bet at single or accumulated odds of 1/1 or greater and if your selection lets you down we will give you a £5 Free Bet. T&Cs apply.