This promotion will end at midnight on Wednesday 16th June
18+, UK only. Place at least 3 cash bets on UK and Irish Racing and we will refund any cash losses up to a maximum of 10% in cash. No minimum odds. Cashed out, Void and place part of each-way wagers do not qualify for this promotion. Cashback credited by midday the day after qualification. Max cashback of £50 per person per day. Minimum of £1. Full T&Cs apply.
Important things you should know:
- 18+, UK residents only.
- Cash bets only.
- Place at least 3 cash bets on UK and Irish racing and we will refund 10% of any cash losses up to a maximum of £50 as a cash.
- No minimum odds.
- Cashed out, Void and place part of each-way wagers do not qualify.
- Available once per day to each customer.
- Maximum award is £50 in cash for each customer.
- Minimum award is a £1 cashback.
- Cashback credited the following day at midday.
- Bonus restricted customers are not eligible for this promotion.
- Full T&Cs apply
FULL TERMS AND CONDITIONS FOR THIS PROMOTION
- These terms are a binding legal agreement between you and The Football Pools Limited, a company registered in England and Wales (company number 10573569 with its registered office at Walton House, Charnock Road, Liverpool, L67 1AA (“The Pools”, “we”, “us”, “our”).
- Capitalised terms have the meanings given in clause 16 below.
- This offer is valid from 00:01 Saturday 29thth May 2021 until 23.59 Wednesday 16th June 2021.
- If awarded, your cashback will be awarded the next day (“Offer Period”).
How does the Offer operate?
- Subject to clause 6, when you make 3 or more cash bets with us on UK and Irish racing, then provided
- You finish the day with a cash loss on UK and Irish Horse Racing we will refund 10% of your losses up to a maximum of £50 as cash.
- The following bets shall not qualify for this Offer:
- Cashed out, Void or place part of each way wagers; and
- bets placed on any horse racing events other than UK and Irish Racing
- If you qualify for a cashback, it will appear in your account after midday following the settlement of the qualifying bets and shall be available to wager on any sporting event.
Restrictions on play during the Offer
- Offers are made to enhance your (and your fellow customers’) enjoyment of the games we provide. It follows that we expect all our customers to participate in our Offers in a spirit of fairness. To that end we list below certain types of play we consider unfair in the context of the Offer and which may at our sole discretion be treated as a breach of the Offer and these terms and conditions:
- using more than one account to obtain more than the number of bonuses or free bets permitted per customer;
- using more than one account per household or per IP address;
- sharing promotional offers, bonus codes or bonuses received by you with others who were not the intended recipient and/or accessing promotional offers, bonus codes or bonuses received by you from others when you were not the intended recipient;
- colluding with other people to take advantage of the existence of terms of promotional offers or bonuses,
together these constitute “Promotional Play Restrictions”.
- If you breach (or we reasonable consider you breach) any Promotional Play Restrictions, we may at our sole discretion:
- stop your participation in the Offer and any other promotional offer you may be participating in; and
- reclaim any winnings we have paid you, and either settle bets at the correct odds, void any free bets or any bet funded by a bonus, or remove any subsequent winnings relating to a bonus.
- If we elect to exercise our rights under clause 10 we will explain to you in writing the reason for our decision.
- We shall also have the right at our sole discretion to charge an administration fee not exceeding the value of the Offer to cover our reasonable administrative costs in exercising our rights in respect of clause 9.
- We may amend or cancel this Offer or amend these terms:
- without notice if such amendment or cancellation is a result of any legal or regulatory change; or
- for any other legitimate reason, by giving you notice in advance of the amendment or cancellation. We shall exercise our rights under this clause 12.2 where the circumstances are sufficiently serious to merit such amendment or cancellation. Without limiting the circumstances in which we may choose to exercise these rights, examples include situations in which there is a malfunction of the software or hardware used to deliver our website or any manifest error in the Offer and/or the terms of the Offer.
- In addition to these terms and conditions, the use of our Website and your participation in any services we offer (including this Offer) is governed by our general terms and conditions. These can be found at thepools.com/terms-and-conditions/ (“General Terms”). Please ensure that you have read and understood the General Terms and these terms before opting-in to this Offer.
- Where there is any discrepancy between these terms and the General Terms, these terms shall take precedence.
- These terms shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of England and you agree shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales.
- Terms defined in our General Terms have the same meaning in these terms unless otherwise defined.
- For the purpose of these Terms: