Virtual Free Bet Club
18+, UK only. Stake £50 or more on any Virtual Sports at 1/1 (2.0) or greater between Monday 00:01 and Friday 23:59 and get a £5 Free Bet and 10 Free Spins on Bonanza. Void or 'Draw No Bet' wagers do not qualify. 1 st qualifying bet per event only. Credited midday Saturday. Free Bet and Free Spins have a 7 day expiry. This offer cannot be combined with any other promotion. Full T&Cs apply
Important things you should know:
- 18+, UK residents
- Matched betting tactics are viewed as bonus abuse. Players suspected of matched betting will be disqualified from all further bonuses and promotions.
- Stake £50 or more on any Virtual sport at 1/1 or greater between Monday 00:01 and Friday 23:59 and get a £5 Free Bet and 10 Free Spins on Bonanza
- Void or 'Draw No Bet' wagers do not qualify for this promotion
- Available once per person, household address, email address, debit/credit card number and IP address per day
- Minimum £50 cash stakes required to qualify for the free bet and free spins award
- Maximum award is a £5 Free Bet and 10 Free Spins on Bonanza
- Free bet and Free Spins must be wagered in full on redemption
- Free bet and Free Spins expire 7 days after award
- Free bet and Free Spins awarded midday on Saturday
- Free bet and Free Spins value not included in returns
- Free Spins have zero wagering requirements
- Bonus restricted customers are not eligible for this promotion
- This offer cannot be combined with any other promotion
- Full T&Cs apply
FULL TERMS AND CONDITIONS FOR THIS PROMOTION
1. These terms are a binding legal agreement between you and The Football Pools Limited, a company registered in England and Wales (company number 10573569 with its registered office at Walton House, Charnock Road, Liverpool, L67 1AA ("The Pools", "we", "us", "our").
2. Capitalised terms have the meanings given in clause 17 below.
3. This offer is valid from Monday 12th October 2020 until further notice
4. If awarded, your free bet and Free Spins expire 7 days after it is awarded ("Offer Period").
How does the Offer operate?
5. Subject to clause 6, if you stake £50 or more on any Virtual Sports during the Offer Period then provided:
5.1 it is a bet made with cash deposited into your Cash Balance; and
5.2 it is at odds of 1/1 or greater,
you will be offered a £5 free bet and 10 Free Spins on Bonanza
6. The following bets shall not qualify for this Offer:
6.1 Void or 'Draw No Bet' wagers;
6.2 bets placed at odds of less than 1/1
7. If you qualify for a free bet and Free Spins, your Free Bet will appear in your bet slip the on Saturday after midday and shall be available to wager on any virtual event for a period of 7 days. Your free bet must be wagered in full on redemption and the free bet value will not be included in returns. Your Free Spins will be added to Casino game Bonanza and be available to wager for 7 days with zero wagering requirements.
8. This offer may not be used in conjunction with any other promotion
Restrictions on play during the Offer
9. Offers are made to enhance your (and your fellow customers') enjoyment of the games we provide. It follows that we expect all our customers to participate in our Offers in a spirit of fairness. To that end we list below certain types of play we consider unfair in the context of the Offer and which may at our sole discretion be treated as a breach of the Offer and these terms and conditions:
9.1 using more than one account to obtain more than the number of bonuses or free bets permitted per customer;
9.2 using more than one account per household or per IP address;
9.3 sharing promotional offers, bonus codes or bonuses received by you with others who were not the intended recipient and/or accessing promotional offers, bonus codes or bonuses received by you from others when you were not the intended recipient;
9.4 colluding with other people to take advantage of the existence of terms of promotional offers or bonuses,
together these constitute "Promotional Play Restrictions".
10. If you breach (or we reasonable consider you breach) any Promotional Play Restrictions, we may at our sole discretion:
10.1 stop your participation in the Offer and any other promotional offer you may be participating in; and
10.2 reclaim any winnings we have paid you, and either settle bets at the correct odds, void any free bets or any bet funded by a bonus, or remove any subsequent winnings relating to a bonus.
11. If we elect to exercise our rights under clause 10 we will explain to you in writing the reason for our decision.
12. We shall also have the right at our sole discretion to charge an administration fee not exceeding the value of the Offer to cover our reasonable administrative costs in exercising our rights in respect of clause 10.
13. We may amend or cancel this Offer or amend these terms:
13.1 without notice if such amendment or cancellation is a result of any legal or regulatory change; or
13.2 for any other legitimate reason, by giving you notice in advance of the amendment or cancellation. We shall exercise our rights under this clause 12.2 where the circumstances are sufficiently serious to merit such amendment or cancellation. Without limiting the circumstances in which we may choose to exercise these rights, examples include situations in which there is a malfunction of the software or hardware used to deliver our website or any manifest error in the Offer and/or the terms of the Offer.
14. In addition to these terms and conditions, the use of our Website and your participation in any services we offer (including this Offer) is governed by our general terms and conditions. These can be found at www.thepools.com/terms-and-conditions/ ("General Terms"). Please ensure that you have read and understood the General Terms and these terms before opting-in to this Offer.
15. Where there is any discrepancy between these terms and the General Terms, these terms shall take precedence.
16. These terms shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of England and you agree shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales.
17. Terms defined in our General Terms have the same meaning in these terms unless otherwise defined.