All players must opt-in above in order to be eligible for this offer.
Casino Welcome Offer – Who Wants To Be A Millionaire Deposit & Stake £5 Get 100 Free Spins on Who Wants To Be A Millionaire.
How to Play:
New Players. Opt-in required. Deposit & Stake £5 on casino slots and receive 100 Free Spins on Who Wants To Be A Millionaire. Qualifying players will have Free spins credited to their account the following day by 5pm. Certain payment methods excluded. Free Spins expire 7 days after award. This offer is only available to new customers. This promotion is valid from 07/04/2021 until further notice. 18+ UK Only. Full T&Cs apply.
- 18+, UK Residents only.
- Opt–In Required.
- First deposit & Stake £5 on casino slots.
- On qualification of the promotion you will receive 100 Free spins on Who Wants To Be A Millionaire credited the following day by 5pm.
- Free spins will be valued at 20p per spin.
- Free spins carry no wagering requirements.
- Free spins will expire 7 days after award.
- Available only once to each new customer.
- Full T&Cs apply.
- These terms are a binding legal agreement between you and The Football Pools Limited, a company registered in England and Wales (company number 10573569 with its registered office at Walton House, Charnock Road, Liverpool, L67 1AA (“The Pools”, “we”, “us”, “our”).
- Capitalised terms have the meanings given in clause 20 below.
- The Offer is available from 12.00 pm on Wednesday 7th April 2021 until further notice. (UK time) (“Offer Period”).
- New Customers, when you opt-in and deposit & stake £5 on casino slots. You will earn 100 Free Spins on Who Wants To Be A Millionaire.
- On qualification you will be awarded 100 free spins on Who Wants To Be A Millionaire which will be credited to your account the following day by 5pm.
- Free Spins awarded will carry no wagering requirements, what you win you will keep.
- Free spins will expire 7 days after being credited.
- The offer is only available to new customers can only be redeemed once per customer.
- To opt in to this Promotion after successfully registering new account, go to the Casino Promotions Page, click on the banner for Welcome Offer and opt in to the Promotion via the opt in button before you start meeting the qualifying criteria. If you meet the qualifying requirements we will credit you with your 100 Free Spins the following day. If you do not opt-in to this promotion, you will not be eligible for qualification.
- There are no wagering requirements for the free spins awarded from this promotion.
- If at any time you wish to stop participating in the offer please contact our Customer Service team and they will cancel the offer.
- Offers are made to enhance your (and your fellow customers') enjoyment of the games we provide. It follows that we expect all our customers to participate in our Offers in a spirit of fairness. To that end we list below certain types of play we consider unfair in the context of the Offer and which may at our sole discretion be treated as a breach of the Offer and these terms and conditions:
- using more than one account to obtain more than the number of bonuses or free bets permitted per customer;
- using more than one account per household or per IP address;
- sharing promotional offers, bonus codes or bonuses received by you with others who were not the intended recipient and/or accessing promotional offers, bonus codes or bonuses received by you from others when you were not the intended recipient;
- colluding with other people to take advantage of the existence of terms of promotional offers or bonuses,
- using low or zero risk wagering patterns or equal betting patterns;
- We are aware that some links to our Bonus Promotions may be posted on other sites or through forums or the information that the potential customer received may have been passed on to other contacts / or persons who didn't receive the selected Bonus Promotions offer from The Football Pools. If we detect that this activity, through investigation, has arisen, we reserve the right to remove the Bonus. Together these constitute “Promotional Play Restrictions”.
- If you breach (or we reasonable consider you breach) any Promotional Play Restrictions, we may at our sole discretion:
- stop your participation in the Offer and any other promotional offer you may be participating in; and
- reclaim any winnings we have paid you, and either settle bets at the correct odds, void any free bets or any bet funded by a bonus, or remove any subsequent winnings relating to a bonus.
- If we elect to exercise our rights under clause 12 we will explain to you in writing the reason for our decision.
- We shall also have the right at our sole discretion to charge an administration fee not exceeding the value of the Offer to cover our reasonable administrative costs in exercising our rights in respect of clause 12.
- We may amend or cancel this Offer or amend these terms:
- without notice if such amendment or cancellation is a result of any legal or regulatory change; or
- for any other legitimate reason, by giving you notice in advance of the amendment or cancellation. We shall exercise our rights under this clause 16.2 where the circumstances are sufficiently serious to merit such amendment or cancellation. Without limiting the circumstances in which we may choose to exercise these rights, examples include situations in which there is a malfunction of the software or hardware used to deliver our website or any manifest error in the Offer and/or the terms of the Offer.
- In addition to these terms and conditions, the use of our Website and your participation in any services we offer (including this Offer) is governed by our general terms and conditions. These can be found at www.thepools.com/terms-and-conditions/ (“General Terms”). Please ensure that you have read and understood the General Terms and these terms before opting-in to this Offer.
- Where there is any discrepancy between these terms and the General Terms, these terms shall take precedence.
- These terms shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of England and you agree shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales.
- Terms defined in our General Terms have the same meaning in these terms unless otherwise defined.