BET £10 ON PRE-MATCH CRICKET AND GET 10 X 20P FREE SPINS ON BONANZA: TERMS AND CONDITIONS
18+, UK only. Deposit and place a £10 cash bet at single or accumulated odds of 1/1 or greater on pre-match Cricket and we will give you 10 x 20p Free Spins On Bonanza. Applies to first cash bet only. Free spins credited by midday following qualifying bet settlement. Cashed out, Void or ‘Draw No Bet’ wagers do not qualify for this promotion. 7-day free bet expiry. Available once per day per customer. Full T&Cs apply.
IMPORTANT THINGS YOU SHOULD KNOW:
• 18+, UK residents.
• Deposit and place a £10 cash bet at single or accumulated odds of 1/1 or greater on pre-match Cricket and we will give you 10 x 20p Free Spins On Bonanza once the qualifying bet settles.
• Applies to first cash bet on cricket each day.
• Free spins credited as 10 x 20p Free Spins On Bonanza.
• Cashed out, Void or ‘Draw No Bet’ wagers do not qualify for this promotion.
• Available once per day per person, household address, email address, debit/credit card number and IP address.
• Minimum £10 bet required to qualify for the free spins.
• Maximum award per day is 10 x 20p free spins per day for each customer.
• Free Spins must be wagered in full on redemption.
• Free Spins expire 7 days after award.
• Free Spins are credited by midday after the qualifying bet settles.
• Free Spins value not included in returns.
• This offer cannot be combined with any other promotion.
• Full T&Cs apply.
FULL TERMS AND CONDITIONS FOR THIS PROMOTION
1. These terms are a binding legal agreement between you and The Football Pools Limited, a company registered in England and Wales (company number 10573569 with its registered office at Walton House, Charnock Road, Liverpool, L67 1AA (“The Pools”, “we”, “us”, “our”).
2. Capitalised terms have the meanings given in clause 17 below.
3. This offer is valid from 00:01 Saturday 7th May 2022 until 23.59 on Monday 11th July 2022 (Offer Period).
4. If awarded, your free bet expires 7 days after it is awarded.
HOW DOES THE OFFER OPERATE?
5. Subject to clause 6, if you place a Cricket cash bet of £10 or more with us during the Offer Period then provided:
5.1 it is a bet of £10 or more made with cash deposited into your Cash Balance;
5.2 it is made at odds of 1/1 or greater,
5.3 and it is your first Cricket cash bet of the day,
then you will be offered a 10 x 20p Free Spins to spend on Bonanza.
6. The following bets shall not qualify for this Offer:
6.1 cashed out, void or ‘draw no bet’ wagers; and
6.2 bets placed at single or accumulated odds of less than 1/1.
6.3 Bets that are placed after the first cash bet.
7. If you qualify for free spins, they will appear when you open the slot game Bonanza and shall be available to wager for a period of 7 days. Free Spins must be wagered in full on redemption and the free spin value will not be included in returns.
8. This offer may not be used in conjunction with any other promotion.
RESTRICTIONS ON PLAY DURING THE OFFER
9. Offers are made to enhance your (and your fellow customers') enjoyment of the games we provide. It follows that we expect all our customers to participate in our Offers in a spirit of fairness. To that end we list below certain types of play we consider unfair in the context of the Offer and which may at our sole discretion be treated as a breach of the Offer and these terms and conditions:
9.1 using more than one account to obtain more than the number of bonuses or free bets permitted per customer;
9.2 using more than one account per household or per IP address;
9.3 sharing promotional offers, bonus codes or bonuses received by you with others who were not the intended recipient and/or accessing promotional offers, bonus codes or bonuses received by you from others when you were not the intended recipient;
9.4 colluding with other people to take advantage of the existence of terms of promotional offers or bonuses,
together these constitute “Promotional Play Restrictions”.
10. If you breach (or we reasonable consider you breach) any Promotional Play Restrictions, we may at our sole discretion:
10.1 stop your participation in the Offer and any other promotional offer you may be participating in; and
10.2 reclaim any winnings we have paid you, and either settle bets at the correct odds, void any free bets or any bet funded by a bonus, or remove any subsequent winnings relating to a bonus.
11. If we elect to exercise our rights under clause 10 we will explain to you in writing the reason for our decision.
12. We shall also have the right at our sole discretion to charge an administration fee not exceeding the value of the Offer to cover our reasonable administrative costs in exercising our rights in respect of clause 10.
13. We may amend or cancel this Offer or amend these terms:
13.1 without notice if such amendment or cancellation is a result of any legal or regulatory change; or,
13.2 for any other legitimate reason, by giving you notice in advance of the amendment or cancellation. We shall exercise our rights under this clause 13.2 where the circumstances are sufficiently serious to merit such amendment or cancellation. Without limiting the circumstances in which we may choose to exercise these rights, examples include situations in which there is a malfunction of the software or hardware used to deliver our website or any manifest error in the Offer and/or the terms of the Offer.
14. In addition to these terms and conditions, the use of our Website and your participation in any services we offer (including this Offer) is governed by our general terms and conditions. These can be found at www.thepools.com/terms-and-conditions/ (“General Terms”). Please ensure that you have read and understood the General Terms and these terms before opting-in to this Offer.
15. Where there is any discrepancy between these terms and the General Terms, these terms shall take precedence.
16. These terms shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of England and you agree shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales.
17. Terms defined in our General Terms have the same meaning in these terms unless otherwise defined.